- This calculator tool assumes no withdrawals before retirement age
- All final figures are expressed in the value at retirement (tomorrow’s dollars)
- Contributions are made at the beginning of each month. Charges/fees are determined based on beginning balance after monthly contributions and collected at the beginning of each month
- Total retirement balance is as of the beginning of retirement age
- The inflation rate assumed for this projection is 0.0%
- The calculated retirement benefits are paid out on the anniversary of your first contribution
- The annual dollar contribution amount (contribution rate applied to current salary) does not exceed $18,500* for participants age 49 or under, or $24, 500* for participants age 50 and over. *this is an annual limit and is subject to change.
- The sum of the contribution amount and the employer match does not exceed $55,000 annually (All caps are annual limits. In application, the model cap monthly cash flows by using 1/12 of these annual limits)
- Commissions are assumed to be collected monthly based on an annual brokerage fee rate
- The Payout assumption used in this projection is:
Loading... Please Wait.
There is no guarantee that any investment strategy will achieve its objectives. This hypothetical example is for illustrative purposes only and is based on assumptions in the calculator. This tool is hypothetical and is not indicative of the performance of any specific investment. This is intended as an educational tool only and represents hypothetical mathematical illustrations only. Calculations are estimates and may not provide accurate projections. Results may vary with each use over time.
This material is for general information purposes only and is believed to be accurate and reliable as of posting date but may be subject to change. John Hancock does not provide investment, tax, or legal advice. Please consult your own independent advisor as to any investment, tax, or legal statements made herein.
John Hancock is not responsible for the consequences of any decisions or actions taken in reliance upon or as a result of the information provided by this tool. John Hancock is not responsible for any human or mechanical errors or omissions. John Hancock will not be liable for any damages arising from the use or misuse of this tool or from any errors or omission in the same.
John Hancock Retirement Plan Services • 200 Berkeley Street • Boston, MA 02116
NOT FDIC INSURED. MAY LOSE VALUE. NOT BANK GUARANTEED
© 2019 All rights reserved.
MGTS P28710-GE 11/19-40594                                     MGR100819500434