- This calculator tool assumes no withdrawals before retirement age
- All final figures are expressed in the value at retirement (tomorrow’s dollars)
- Contributions are made at the beginning of each month. Charges/fees are determined based on beginning balance after monthly contributions and collected at the beginning of each month
- Total retirement balance is as of the beginning of retirement age
- The inflation rate assumed for this projection is 0.0%
- The calculated retirement benefits are paid out on the anniversary of your first contribution
- The annual dollar contribution amount (contribution rate applied to current salary) does not exceed $18,000 for participants over age 49 or under, or $24,000 for age 50 and over
- The sum of the contribution amount and the employer match does not exceed $53,000 annually. (All caps are annual limits. In application, the model cap monthly cash flows by using 1/12 of these annual limits)
- Commissions are assumed to be collected monthly based on an annual brokerage fee rate
- The Payout assumption used in this projection is:
Loading... Please Wait.
Group annuity contracts and recordkeeping agreements are issued by: John Hancock Life Insurance Company (U.S.A.)(“John Hancock USA”), Boston, MA (not licensed in New York) and John Hancock Life Insurance Company of New York (“John Hancock NY”), Valhalla, NY. Product features and availability may differ by state. John Hancock USA and John Hancock NY each make available a platform of investment alternatives to sponsors or administrators of retirement plans without regard to the individualized needs of any plan. Unless otherwise specifically stated in writing, John Hancock USA and John Hancock NY do not, and are not undertaking to, provide impartial investment advice or give advice in a fiduciary capacity.
NOT FDIC INSURED | MAY LOSE VALUE | NOT BANK GUARANTEED
© All rights reserved.